Friday, March 6, 2020

Finished Gnome

This is the first time I have made such a tiny sweater!


It is for the new mystery gnome form Imagined Landscapes - Gnome Is Where You Hang Your Hat.


Another really fun mystery knit.


It is knit out of fingering weight, handspun yarn (that I dyed).


The next project is one that I did the grafting on.


My Mother knitted another mohair and silk cowl, this time for me. The yarn is from Japan, and the pattern is the Obsessio Cowl by Laura Nelkin.


My travel knitting is going well. I am using some hand dyed, handspun silk and linen, alternating with some hand dyed silk ribbon. The pattern is Twice as Nice by JumperCables.

Photos from around -

We had a snow storm the other day-
Lots of sticky snow.
Hockey sticks by the pond.
Molly is getting big.

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...