Monday, April 1, 2019

A Little Crochet Project

A little finished project this week - every time I crochet I remember how much I love it!


The pattern is Easy Peasy Catnip Mouse from Mollie's Blog of Stuff. I made it from some of my first handspun yarn - so it is quite dense with lots of twist, it should hold up quite well. I stuffed it with some leftover wool batting (no catnip). It is a very easy pattern. The tail is the start of the project, with a row of single crochet to give it the twist, and for extra strength (which is good, since Maggie likes to hold the tail with her teeth, and kick it with her back legs).


Although she didn't seem too impressed at first,


She loves it. As I am writing this, she is busy playing with it.

The snow is really melting around here -

early morning ice
snow in the fields is almost gone
lots of water in the yard
All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...