Thursday, April 21, 2016

Pineapple Blocks

I pieced a few more Pineapple Blocks -


16 blocks so far, so I am almost a third of the way through (16 of 49 blocks). These are 14" blocks.


This is what is on my needles an Arietta Shawl. I bought the yarn while on holiday in Montreal, it is alpaca and silk, so soft and lovely!


On my wheel is some blue merino that I dyed (I love these 'action shots' of the spinning wheel).

The last of the snow melted.
I am sure the birds should be at the feeder not a squirrel.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

4 comments:

Sally Hurley said...

Those pineapple blocks are terrific!

Karen M said...

I just love the look of traditional Pineapple blocks. The reds look terrific. That is on my bucket list.

Barb said...

I'm working on a pineapple too!
pretty shawl
happy spring

Raewyn said...

OHNO!!The snow is gone!!!! Your pineapple blocks look Awesome, great fabric choice! Beautiful shawl, too, cant wait to see them all in person :-)