Saturday, June 16, 2012

Friday Night Sew In Results

I had a great Friday night!


Skypeing and sewing with friends - Joan (at Leschenault) and Raewyn (lovetostitch).


I had a little buddy to keep me company too (we are looking after a friends dog for three weeks).


My Friday night started with some chores - surprisingly my fancy iron does more than just quilting projects!


My main Friday night project was working on this mini quilt (it is the March small quilt for the Yahoo Small Quilt Talk Group). I added the borders last night and got started on the machine quilting. I stitched in the ditch with the walking foot first and then did some free motion quilting. I should get the quilt finished this weekend.

Thanks Heidi and Bobbi for another great night!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...