Saturday, February 25, 2012

February's FMQ Challenge

I seem to be like everyone else, when I first discovered Diane Gaudynski's style of quilting (for me it was two years ago), the look of my quilting changed for the better. I have both of her books and highly recommend them.



This month's challenge was fabulous. Diane's instructions are so wonderful and I had lots of fun sewing this feather.



I added a couple of other feathers,


and filled the 8" block with echoing, using a lighter coloured thread that matched the background. I used Aurifil #50 thread for the top and the bobbin.

Thanks so much to Diane Gaudynski and Sew Cal Gal for this month's challenge.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Sorry about the large watermarks across the pictures - I made adjustments that were incorrect and couldn't change the pictures back.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...