Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting Ready for a Quilt Show

I am so excited to be participating in my first quilt show!

This is my Mother's quilt group and they kindly asked me to participate. I will also be doing some demos (two machine quilting - beginner and fancy, and machine applique).


Here is my pile of quilts, it was hard to limit myself. I am hoping to sell a few of them too.

Roses in my garden,

this "Morden Sunrise" has the most beautiful smell and is made for our harsh climate.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Stray Stitches said...

How fun to be in your first quilt show!! I bet you will have no trouble selling some of them :)

Impera_Magna said...

A quilt show? How exciting... wish I was closer so I could attend!

Love that rose... it's gorgeous!!!

Rosa said...

Hope you sell all the quilts.Have fun!!

Scrappy quilter said...

Finally in AB. Will be missing your show however all the best. You'll do great. Hugs

Country Log Cabin Quilter said...

Good luck at the quilt show! I'm sure they will be impressed!

sweet lemonade gal said...

I wish you the best of luck Joanne. I'm sure you will be a big hit with your demo's and your quilts.

blessings, jilly

Wendy said...

Good luck! Have fun! Talk to you Sunday and you can tell me all about it!

corina said...

I'm sure you will be a big hit at the quilt show. Good luck and enjoy yourself!

Karen said...

Good luck! Hope this is just the start of many more to come for you. Such a beautiful pile of quilts!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! We look forward to a full report.

Julia said...

Good luck for the show and hope you sell some quilts...I'm sure they will be snapped up real quick..
Julia ♥

Jen said...

Have fun at the show! I wish I could see your demos (especially the fancy machine quilting)! Good luck on your sales!

Joan said...

I am sure you will have a wonderful day - or have had :) Do let us know how you go. I am sure your quilts will sell well :)