Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Finish

I decided to make a Romanian Point Lace tutorial, so I have been working on this little (4") ornament I designed.

It is the first piece of RPL that I have designed and my second completed RPL!

It makes a nice window decoration, but I think I will use it as a Christmas ornament.
I will post the tutorial tomorrow.

Over at Charming Chatter, Kelly has posted the 13 Schnibbles quilts entered in the Schnibbles Times Two Contest. There are prizes if you vote!! I would really appreciate some votes - mine is #6 if you would like to vote for me, but they are all wonderful!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love your RPL it is very pretty.

Dee said...

Very pretty lace. How long does it take to make something like that? I actually just came from voting and just happened to pick yours! They are giving away some fabulous prizes.

Krystle said...

Yes yes yes tutorial please!

I have been banging around the internet for RPL info.... do you know of any good resources? I'm desperate!

Krystle

Wendy said...

I voted for your scnibbles quilt. I think it's the prettiest one of all, though many are quite nice. Lovely RPL. I'd like to see the tutorial to see if it's something I might like dabbling with.

Karen said...

I voted for your quilt too. It's so beautiful! I'd love to see a tutorial on that lace work. It looks so hard but I'd love to see how it's done.

2paw said...

I have never seen this craft before and it is so beautiful!!