Sunday, September 20, 2026

Week 38 of 2026

This week I finished knitting a hat -

The pattern is the Musselburgh by Ysolda Teague. This is the second one I have made and it is a lovely pattern. This has been on the go since January as my take along project because it is simply knitting in the round (I finished a few other projects along the way too because I knew I wouldn't need a hat for a while).
I used some handspun that had been a few other projects before this, but I think it is perfect as a hat. It is a very light fingering weight yarn (almost lace weight), knitted on 2.5mm needles.

Photos from Around -

Sunset this evening.
Miss Maggie so high up.
Chickens helping clear the garden.
Molly at sunrise during the week.
GingerSnap! having a nap.

All the best!♥︎
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...