Sunday, September 13, 2026

Week 37 of 2026

This week I put a new project on the loom -

Another set of towels. The pattern is the "Color Nuggets Towels" from the Summer 2026 issue of Handwoven Magazine (on the cover of the magazine). I put on a longer warp (over 7 yards) using colours I have, and will probably try a few different tie-ups from "A Weaver's Book of 8-Shaft Patterns" by Carol Strickler, since this is a light/dark straight draw threading and there are a few interesting pattern options in the book.
I have also been knitting on my cardigan - the sleeves are coming along.

Photos from Around -

This week has been about cleaning up after a storm last Sunday (quite a few trees fell). GingerSnap! wasn't bothered about the chainsawing that was happening.
The chickens came for a visit.
This week has also been about canning different types of tomato sauces.
These are some of the ingredients for one batch, but the tomatoes are inside because I can't let them ripen in the garden or the chickens will eat them.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...