Sunday, August 18, 2024

Week 33 of 2024

Lots of works in progress this week - 

I finally started weaving on this new batch of tea towels. It is a pattern from Etsy I have been wanting to try, but it took me three attempts to get the warp on the loom (I kept making threading repeat errors! Over 600 threads!!). It is my first time weaving towels with 16/2 cotton. The weaving is going well, and much more fun now that I have it figured out.
I started a new pair of socks with some handspun from TdF last month. They are my regular toe-up socks, but with the stitch pattern from Syncopation Socks by Mary Henninger (a free pattern on Ravelry).
Another section finished on the cross stitch.
The temperature blanket has become an exercise in trying to use up the colours wisely because some are running low.

Photos from Around -

Maggie
Ginger Cat
Molly
15 week old girls
I should have known this one was getting ready to jump on my head.
Week old Barn Swallow babies.
The parents like to dive at everyone that passes - it can be quite frightening to walk in the back yard.
Garlic harvesting this week.
Sunshine squash ripening in the garden.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...