Friday, May 31, 2013

Blocks of the Month for May

Once again I waited until the last minute to complete my blocks of the month for this month.


This is the block for the Ostrich BOM - this month it was "Circles", so I made a few different Drunkard's Path blocks to make a circle (these are cut with the GO!). It is a 14" square.


These are the "Pieces of Time" blocks for my online quilt group BOM.


We have had a couple days of rain and wind, but it looks like the sun was attempting to shine this evening.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The circles are awesome looking!

Teresa Wit said...

podziwiam Twoją doskonałość i perfekcję -bardzo piękne

Kathie said...

great blocks I happen to be making circles lately too :)
Kathie

Raewyn said...

Good to see your blocks Joanne and cool that one of us is keeping up :-) Your fancy circles are vey cool - your ostrich quilt is going to be an interesting one when you're done!

Barb said...

interesting circle block, really like it and your 2 new blocks are great.

Myra said...

Your "circles" block is awesome Joanne!! Which reminds me, I've got to do June's pick for the OP...

Your other blocks, as per usual, look great! :)