This time with Asian fabric (I did buy 3 metres of beige to tie it all together, and to be able to make something a useable size - so not a true stash buster). I just had lots of little pieces and so it is nice to be able to make something with it.
I used the Rob Peter to Pay Paul GO! die for the cutting.
This is the layout (I think it will have to remain on the "design" floor until it is sewn together). The design creates circles - I cut out sets of four "melons" for each circle. Now for lots of sewing! It will be 54" x 70".
The last of the tulips from my garden - I planted these ones last fall.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!♥