Sunday, October 6, 2024

Week 40 of 2024

I finished a pair of socks this week - 

I also used the Gusset Heel Basic Socks by Wendy Johnson for the heel.
The yarn is some handspun that I spun during Tour de Fleece this past summer.
Luckily, since I ran out of colours, there were cooler temperatures this past week for the temperature blanket.

Photos from Around -

Miss Maggie tolerates GingerSnap a bit more - he just wants to be near her.
I had help harvesting in the garden (next year we might need a fence around the garden).
V was having a good time in the dust bath yesterday.
All three breeds are laying now (today we had 9 eggs!).
Big girls are 22 weeks.
Some stormy days, with lots of wind.
Some beautiful sunrises this week.
Molly is barely visible in the photo, but she turned 5 this week.
Yesterday's sunrise.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...