Sunday, July 28, 2024

Week 30 of 2024

Works in Progress -

A warm week for the temperature blanket.
This week we went on a road trip, and this was the project that I took with me. A pair of socks knit with yarn I spun during TdF.

Photos from the Road Trip - 

We drove to Alberta to visit family, and had such a lovely time.
Passed a salt mine in Saskatchewan, it always reminds me of winter - there was lots of smoke in the air from forest fires.
Stopped overnight in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, and saw Mac the Moose, the worlds tallest moose (a title reclaimed from one in Norway after new antlers were added in 2019 - the old ones are on the ground by it).
Stopped by Red Rock Coulee in Alberta
On the way home we stopped at the Medalta Potteries museum in Medicine Hat, Alberta.
I have a collection of crocks, and it was interesting to see where the Medalta ones had been made.

Photos from Around-


Morning walk with Miss Molly.
Miss Maggie helping me in the garden.
12 week old chickens.
We were amazed with how they grew,
and now they sound different too - a deeper 'cluck'.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...