Tuesday, January 5, 2021

A New Year

I feel like I don't have much to say these days, but I would like to get back into posting weekly about the things I have been working on.

The past little while our basement renovations have really progressed. I was able to unpack most of my sewing space! It is so nice to see things that have been packed for over 2 years.


I now have a really nice work space - bright, with lots of room for everything, plus a nice storage room for supplies. 


One of the first things I am working on is some more boucle hand towels. The loom now sits in a little nook, so it can just wait, ready for weaving.



I think I am finally through my knitting hats with leftover handspun and mohair phase. I finished two more hats (four altogether). They are all so soft, and very warm.

Photos from around

There has been some amazing hoar frost lately.
Sunrise.
My son made a fire pit ring (he recently built a jig to curve sheets of metal).
We discovered that the cat loves musicals
(the Sound of Music wasn't the only one!).

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...