Saturday, January 11, 2020

WOOFA Challenge

2020 is going to be my year to participate in challenges, and the next challenge I am doing is the WOOFA Challenge - Working On Or Finishing an unfinished object.



These are my unfinished objects-

 Thimbles that have been my leader/enders for a few years,
should be able to finish it into a table runner this year.
 49 Pineapple blocks.
Will be a 98" square quilt.
Pieces of Time.
Just the appliqué borders left. 
 Bali Medallion quilt.
I thought it was finished, but I think it needs more borders.
 Flowering Snowball quilt.
Just needs quilting.
 Orphan Blocks.
All kinds of blocks from different quilt alongs to put together in one quilt.
 30 'Dear Jane' blocks.

Hopefully putting this out there will be my biggest motivator to get working on, and finishing these projects.

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...