Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A New Decade!

Today marks 10 years since I started blogging! I can't believe that I have been here for a decade. It has been fun, and I have made some incredible friends! At one point I was going to stop blogging, but I am glad that I have kept it up.
My very first blog post (here) I said that I was starting blogging as a way to keep track of the things I make, and that is exactly what it has been over the past 10 years. 
The past two years I challenged myself to post at least once a week, and I am so pleased that I managed that.
I can't imagine blogging for another decade, but this last one went so fast, you never know.

This is what the start of 2020 looks like where I live.

Wishing you all the best for the New Year!!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...