Monday, June 18, 2018

Another Quilt Along!

I decided to start another quilt along!
This one is called Moda Blockheads 2, a block of the week that started on June 6th, and ends next April (I am sure that I won't make them all, but I enjoyed making the first two).


The first one is Stellar Star, a 12" block,


and the second is Buckeye Beauty, a 6" block. I am using the same fabrics as all the other blocks I have been making recently, and these will be added to those blocks.


I dyed the yarn I had finished spinning last week.


I also did some practical sewing for a change - mending a well loved pair of shorts for my son.

This past week my sister and I volunteered for the Manitoba Sheep Association at a local fair.


There was a pair of lovely sheep to see,


and I enjoyed chatting with people about spinning. There was lots of great reactions - one little boy yelled at me from the other side of the barn that he knew what I was doing, I was using an old fashioned sewing machine!

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...