Monday, February 12, 2018

Quilt Blocks

I pieced six quilt blocks this past week.


These are the last of the blocks for a quilt that started as a quilt along with a couple of friends (we all seemed to have lost interested over the years). It was started about 5 years ago.


There are pieced and appliquéd blocks in this quilt (7.5" blocks).


The quilt is Pieces of Time by Lori Smith . Now to work on the appliqué border.


I also finished a skein of yarn from a fibre bundle that I recently won. It is a beautiful Polwarth and Silk blend.


I divided the bundle into light and dark to spin two different skeins, to then knit together in a project (I still haven't decided on what yet).


My Tealeaf Sweater is coming along nicely. This week I finished the neck band and started the sleeves - they look really short but because of the drop shoulder they are already past my elbows.

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...