Saturday, August 6, 2016

More Circa 2016 Quilt Blocks

Summer isn't the time for me to do much sewing, but I thought it was about time I tried to catch up on some quilt alongs.



These are the Circa 2016 blocks I have made so far - 5 weeks of blocks (I was about 2 months behind!), I still have 4 weeks of blocks to make.

Here are photos of what I have been spending on - gardening! We are having such a lovely summer and it is so nice to enjoy the warm weather - 










 Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

jgasreltibbetts said...

Hope you won't mind if I share your garden pictures to my husband's phone.
Where do you live?state?
It sure looks welcoming.

Ricky Unterberger said...

Wow what a lovely gardeb, thank you for sharing.

ferne said...

Your yard looks like a wonderful place to spend time. The pictures look like they came from a magazine. You are as talented with a shovel as you are with a needle and thread!

Barbara said...

No wonder you don't sew much these days. Your garden is spectacular!!

Sue SA said...

Your Circa 2016 blocks look great, I am still catching up too, but its all good fun! I love choosing the fabrics, but it makes such a mess in my sewing room to produce two small blocks!
Your garden looks lovely, you must have good summer rainfalls, everything is so lush and green. Is the fence to keep the deer or rabbits out of the vegie patch? My husband will be very envious of your lawn. He has been working on improving ours, just fertilized it - our boys play cricket in the summer and he is trying to get it smooth for a cricket match on Christmas day!