Friday, December 4, 2015

Little Quilt Blocks


I had forgotten that the newest Christmas Sew Along from Temecula Quilt Company started at the beginning of December, so today I caught up.  The blocks are just 2+1/4" finished - very quick to make (details on the sew along can be found here). I have made a couple of their little sew along quilts, and for this one I have chosen to just pick fabric at random (hopefully it will end up looking nice and scrappy!).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!♥︎

3 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

Beautiful blocks and what a great way to build precision piecing skills. I wasn't aware of this QAL, but I'm off to check it out now. Thank you.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

weddingdressblue said...

I am doing this one, too. All in blues and may use yellow in the setting...They do a nice job.

jill said...

I am doing this QAL also...love that shoppe. I have learned I am not crazy about making small blocks but will stick with this one. We are hoping to spend a day down in Temecula come January. I will bring lots of $$$ and take lots of photos of the old town area.
blessings, jill