Sunday, October 4, 2026

Week 40 of 2026

This week has been about getting the yard and gardens ready for winter, but progress is still being made on a couple of projects I am working on -

This week I finished knitting the sleeves on the cardigan, and I am back knitting on the body.
I tried out a different tie-up and treadling pattern on the Big Top towels.

Photos from Around -

Miss Maggie and GingerSnap! taking turns at the water dish (GingerSnap! didn't have much patience and took a swipe at her, but he was the one that ended up with a cut on his nose!).
This Great Blue Heron flew around the yard and frightened the chickens.
Molly kept an eye on the chickens.
She was not the bravest when someone got the scale out to weight themselves, and had to hide in the basement.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...