Saturday, November 19, 2022

Year of Handspun Socks

I recently completed my challenge of dyeing the fibre, spinning the yarn, and knitting twelve pairs of socks in 2022 -

I learned a lot, tried new things, stepped out of my box, and had lots of fun.
I am really happy with the results, and have socks to last me a while.
More details can be found on my Ravelry page for the project.

I finished a couple of weaving projects (more tea towels - my favourite to weave)-

Both of these projects were stash busters. The above are made with cotton,
and these are with cottolin.
I used up all kinds of leftover yarn from different projects.

I have a long term cross stitch project on the go and recently joined up the border vine -

It is so nice when the ends join up!

My son and husband made a box (for the cat's bed)-

They used some old pine shelves from our last house, and a laser cutter to add the design.

Photos from Around-

Sunrise.
Another sunrise. This one with sundogs after a storm.
The curious one - Maggie comes out to inspect anything that goes on the floor.
Molly was so happy to have snow again - she loves to push her ball in the snow and then search for it.

All the best!♥︎

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...