Monday, May 20, 2019

Planting Time

This past week I have been gardening!


I have been cutting in new garden beds - this one is for the perennial flowers. Most are ones I brought from the old house, and some are from here - it will be interesting to see what they are. I have also started planting the vegetable garden (in the background), hopefully the rest will be done in the next few days.

It has been lovely to see so many Goldfinches at the feeders -



The little cat enjoys watching them too -


The only crafting I have been doing is knitting on this vest -


It never looks any different, but it is almost at my waist when I try it on, so it is growing. The pattern is Capture a Cozy Moment by Carol Sunday, knit is some handspun Merino wool.  It is really a nice pattern to knit - all knit stitches, a small amount of pattern to keep things interesting and a good amount of plain knitting.

All the best!♥︎
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...