Saturday, March 14, 2015

More of the Same


My sweater is progressing nicely - I started the sleeves because I think I will have enough yarn to only use 3 colours (the body is almost the right length), but I just want to make sure. I am working on the transition from pink to blue, so there are lots of yarn balls on the go.




My dry, cracked fingers needed a break from knitting, so a little sewing project was just the right thing. I used up little scraps of French General fabric from the quilt tops I pieced recently. I used a pattern from Ocean Waves Quilt Guild and the PDF pattern is found here. My quilt blocks are 3.5" instead of 4.5". The little pincushion is stuffed with crushed walnut shells.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...